Nearly 3 years ago I wrote a Greasemonkey script to show Google Reader’s unread count in Gmail’s top navigation bar. I was quite satisfied at first and shared it on userscripts.org, but later I found that it was too time-consuming for me since I always wanted to monitor the number and click through when it turned “1”. So I disabled it and forgot about it.
But today after cleaning up the spam comments, I found a comment about this script. In fact someone also posted in the userscripts.org forum and even named it as one of the favourates. Thanks dear users! I knew I had to make an update and it turned out to be quite simple.
So go to the script page and install it. Should you have any problem with it, just leave a comment below.